Wafer lift check valve
1. Product overview
Wafer lift check valve is suitable for various pipelines with nominal pressure PN10～PN64; nominal diameter DN15～DN250, NPS1/2～48; working temperature -196℃～540℃ to prevent the medium from flowing back. Through the selection of different materials, the wafer check valve can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, strong oxidizing media and urea in petrochemical, metallurgy, electric power, light industry, food and other industries.
2. Product performance characteristics
1. Short structure length
2. Small size and light weight
3. The valve flap closes quickly, the water hammer pressure is small, and the installation is convenient
4. Small fluid resistance, sensitive action and good sealing performance
5. The disc stroke is short, and the valve closing impact is small
6. The overall structure, simple and compact
7. Long service life, high reliability, etc.
Three, product specifications
Four, product installation size