Pneumatic flange ball valve
1. Product overview
The pneumatic ball valve only needs to be rotated 90 degrees with air and a small torque can be closed tightly. The completely equal internal cavity of the valve provides a straight flow channel with little resistance for the medium. It is generally believed that the ball valve is most suitable for direct opening and closing. The ball valve has been designed to throttle and control the flow. The main feature of the ball valve is its compact structure, easy operation and maintenance, suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas, and also suitable for media with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. The ball valve body can be integral or combined.
2. Product performance characteristics
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. It is tight and reliable. The sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastics and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. It is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, simple structure of pneumatic ball valve, generally movable sealing ring, easy to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
Three, product specifications
Four, product installation size
Wuhan Weituo Fluid Control Equipment Co., Ltd
Address: Room 1706, Building D, Wuhan Living Room, No.8 Hongtu Avenue, Dongxihu District, Wuhan City
Mobile web site