Pneumatic wafer lining fluorine butterfly valve
1. Product overview
The PTFE lining butterfly valve is to meet the needs of some corrosive environments with strong acid and strong alkali, petroleum, chemical industry, food and other special fields. The inner and valve plate of the conventional butterfly valve are lined with PTFE to make the medium and the valve Body isolation to achieve anti-corrosion effect. PTFE-lined butterfly valve, rubber-lined butterfly valve, as a component used to realize the on-off and flow control of the pipeline system, has been extremely widely used in many fields such as petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, water and electricity. In the well-known butterfly valve technology, its sealing form mostly adopts a sealing structure, and the sealing material is rubber, polytetrafluoroethylene, etc. Due to the limitation of structural characteristics, it is not suitable for industries such as high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance.
2. Product performance characteristics
1. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
2, strong corrosion resistance, stable performance, not easy to age, low friction coefficient.
3. The seamless valve body design ensures the sealing type of the valve body and the valve seat and the uniform force of the valve body and the valve seat.
4. Adjustable gland design to extend the service life of the valve body.
5. Two-way sealing to ensure that the medium does not leak.
6. One-piece valve stem and disc design, enhanced sealing type and guaranteed torque.
Three, product specifications
Fourth, product connection size
Wuhan Weituo Fluid Control Equipment Co., Ltd
Address: Room 1706, Building D, Wuhan Living Room, No.8 Hongtu Avenue, Dongxihu District, Wuhan City
Mobile web site