Pneumatic centerline flange butterfly valve
1. Product overview
Pneumatic butterfly valve is composed of pneumatic actuator and butterfly valve. The pneumatic butterfly valve uses a circular butterfly plate that rotates with the valve stem for opening and closing. The pneumatic valve that realizes the activation action is mainly used as a cut-off valve. It can also be designed to have the function of adjustment or segment valve and adjustment. At present, the butterfly valve is at low pressure and large The use of medium-diameter pipelines is increasing. The main advantages of pneumatic butterfly valves are simple structure, small size, light weight, and low cost. The characteristics of pneumatic butterfly valves are particularly significant. They are installed in high-altitude dark channels. The pneumatic butterfly valve passes through two-position three-way (or two-position three-way). Position five-way) solenoid valve is easy to control and operate, and it can also adjust the flow medium.
二. Product Features
1. Small and light, easy to disassemble and repair, and can be installed in any position.
2. The flow characteristics tend to be straight, and the regulation performance is good.
3. The structure is simple, compact, with small operating torque, and the 90-degree rotation opens quickly.
4. The connection between the valve plate and the valve stem adopts a pinless structure, which overcomes the internal leakage point.
5. The outer circle of the valve plate adopts a spherical shape, which improves the sealing performance and prolongs the service life of the valve. It still maintains zero leakage for more than 50,000 times of opening and closing under pressure.
6. The seal can be replaced, and the seal is reliable to achieve two-way sealing.
三. Product parameters and specifications
Fourth, product connection size
Wuhan Weituo Fluid Control Equipment Co., Ltd
Address: Room 1706, Building D, Wuhan Living Room, No.8 Hongtu Avenue, Dongxihu District, Wuhan City
Address：www.watoer.com www.watovale.cn 伟拓.网址
Mobile web site