Electric V type ball valve
1. Product overview
The V-shaped ball valve is a kind of ball valve. Its closing part is a hemisphere with a V-shaped opening. The V-shaped opening has a sharp cutting edge. During the rotation of the ball, the closing parts have a wiping effect, which has a good effect on the medium. With powerful cutting force, the V-shaped opening of the sphere and the valve seat flow channel form a fan-shaped area. The cross-sectional area of the flow channel can be changed during the rotation process to form precise adjustment of the medium. It is an angular rotation control valve. The sealing performance is the same as that of ordinary ball valves, making it have both adjustment and switching functions at the same time. It is matched with pneumatic or electric actuators and is widely used in industrial process automatic control systems.
2. Product performance characteristics
1. Integral structure of valve body: The valve body of the wafer type and flange type V-type ball valve is an integral side-mounted structure, which has strong structural rigidity and is not easy to cause deformation and leakage.
2. Upper and lower self-lubricating bearings: The valve body is equipped with upper and lower self-lubricating bearings, which have a large contact area with the valve stem, high carrying capacity, and small friction coefficient, which reduces the torque of the valve.
3. The valve seat can be selected according to the needs of the medium and working conditions. Metal hard seal or PTFE soft seal: The sealing surface of the metal hard seal valve seat is surfacing with hard alloy, the spherical surface is plated with hard chromium or spray welding, ion nitriding and other hardening treatments. The service life of the sealing surface is enhanced, and the temperature resistance is improved; the soft-sealed PTFE valve seat or the enhanced PTFE valve seat has good sealing performance and corrosion resistance, and a wide range of applications.
4. Economical and practical: the valve body is light in weight, the torque of the valve stem is small, and the corresponding size of the pneumatic or electric actuator is small. Compared with other types of control valves, it is cost-effective.
5. Wide range of medium adaptability: due to the shearing force between the V-shaped opening and the valve seat, and the smooth and rounded flow channel of the valve cavity, the medium is not easy to accumulate in the cavity, so it is not only suitable for liquid media, but also more It is suitable for system control of media with fibers and solid particles.
6. Small flow precise control: By processing the special V-shaped opening of the small diameter valve core, precise control of small Cv values can be realized.
Three, valve specifications
Four, valve installation size