Electric flange ball valve
1. Product overview
The electric ball valve is a rotary ball valve with a 90° angle. It has excellent sealing performance, large flow capacity, small flow resistance coefficient, simple structure, convenient maintenance, long service life, the valve body channel and the connecting pipe have the same diameter and the medium is almost Can flow through without loss. Products are usually used in occasions with strict sealing requirements. In addition to controlling gas, liquid, and vapor media, they are also suitable for controlling sewage and media containing fibrous impurities. They are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, light industry, papermaking, power stations, refrigeration, etc. Field of work.
Ball valve is an important type of valve, which is widely used in petrochemical, long-distance pipeline and other fields. The closing part of the ball valve is a ball (or part of the ball) with a hole. The ball rotates with the valve stem to realize the opening or closing of the valve. The ball valve can be fully closed and fully opened by rotating 90°. Compared with the gate valve and stop valve of the same specification, the ball valve is small in size and light in weight, which is convenient for pipeline installation.
2. Product performance characteristics
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the ball valve is the smallest fluid resistance of all valves. Even the reduced diameter ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
2. The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem long-term operation balanced and flexible.
3. The valve seat has good sealing performance. The sealing ring made of polytetrafluoroethylene and other materials is easy to seal, and the sealing capacity of the ball valve increases with the increase of medium pressure.
4. The valve stem is sealed reliably. Since the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to break, and the sealing capacity increases with the increase of the pressure of the medium.
5. Because PTFE and other materials have good self-lubricating properties, the friction loss with the ball is small, and the service life of the ball valve is long.
6. The bottom-mounted valve stem and the convex step of the valve stem head prevent the valve stem from spraying out. If a fire causes the valve stem seal to be damaged, the convex step and the valve body can also form metal contact to ensure the valve stem seal.
Three, product specifications
Four, product installation size
Wuhan Weituo Fluid Control Equipment Co., Ltd
Address: Room 1706, Building D, Wuhan Living Room, No.8 Hongtu Avenue, Dongxihu District, Wuhan City
Address：www.watoer.com www.watovale.cn 伟拓.网址
Mobile web site